A bug near trappers cabin

pathfinder

It may just be the game mechanics but I have chased deer toward wolves at the trappers cabin...from the flats and up the hill toward the border of the map in a SE direction and both animals disappear into the rock....It could just be the game mechanics and that is just my loss, but it is somewhat frustrating when I watch my lunch and supper disappear before my very eyes

Speaking of Trappers Homestad area, I stuck in a small hole in rocks nearby it, while moving from trainwreck to T.H. keeping myself close to the rocky left side of the map, right before going down to T.S. I wanted to avoid wolfe down there so I glued myself to that left side, and there was a small hole/area I was not able to crawl out of. It was some time ago, luckyly I pressed alt - f4 and when loaded game again I was back at Camp Office. I'm not suere if it was v 0.200 or earlier.

I actually remember having something like this happen to me in that area. I was going after a deer I'd shot, but as soon as I got to the top of a hill, found the deer had disappeared and there was a suspicious drop of blood on the vertical ice/rockface.

It was a pretty long time ago, but I've included a couple of screenshots to show where I remember it happening.

56ce113f7bfa7_2015-03-2021_58_13-TheLong

56ce113ff0203_2015-03-2021_58_25-TheLong

Archived