My wish list

srdaniel

1) Item Degradation- I know it's a game but the rate at which clothes, guns, etc deteriorate seems much faster than reality.

2) Gun Aiming - Pilgrim mode, I can't hit sh*t since a couple updates ago regardless of gun condition (annoying as heck)

3) Resources - Regarding re-spawning of (natural) resources and/or depletion of resources, if one person were harvesting plants & animals I think it would take a long time to deplete the resources compared to multiple people/npc's in the same area. Basically the more humans per square (area) would deplete the resources quicker, therefore take longer to replenish. (especially if the seasons don't change). In my mind.

3) Updates - I wish there were more frequent updates or even more frequent hints to future updates.

3.5) I really like the sled idea from other posts.

4) I wish this game was finished and massive.

5) I wish this game was finished and massive.

PS. I really like this game.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, just adding my wishes, which I'd also like to add:

- Control option for Crouch method, hold to crouch or toggle crouch like the run method option.

- Ability to build snares with wood types other than reclaimed.

- Ability to manually save/load instead of auto-save

• Why save to \AppData\LocalLow ? Is the save file(s) size to large to roam?
  • Save game options in \Appdata\Roaming, save game info in \My Documents?

It's not just the character harvesting natural resources, though. It's also the animals. Deer and rabbits eat plants, wolves eat deer and rabbits, the whole circle of life. Rather than try to program an actual ecosystem into the game, however, resource depletion is linked to player activity. There's another camp that think there are way too many natural resources, and they should replenish much more slowly.

Maybe there could be a craft option at the work bench to carve fir into "finished wood" or "snare pieces".

Archived