Two humble suggestions

DaralenManta

The first thing I would like to suggest is the addition of some binoculars. Maybe even a few different models with one of them being superior to all the others. I realize the prevalence of wind and snow make them impractical at times, but I think it would be a nice addition to be able to tell if something far away is worth investigating or is just a tree branch (I'm thinking of frozen corpses in the distance).

Also I'd like to suggest the inclusion of a quote from Rand:

“Man’s mind is his basic tool of survival. Life is given to him, survival is not. His body is given to him, its sustenance is not. His mind is given to him, its content is not. To remain alive, he must act, and before he can act he must know the nature and purpose of his action. He cannot obtain his food without a knowledge of food and of the way to obtain it. He cannot dig a ditch – or build a cyclotron – without a knowledge of his aim and of the means to achieve it. To remain alive, he must think."

The first and last sentence may be the most applicable so feel free to chop it up as you see fit although I might ask that any sentence you use remain in its entirety.

Also I just thought of a third minor suggestion: one of the already included quotes is pretty long and I'm not able to read the entire thing before it fades away. Could you have the game pause on all quotes and let us "press any key" to move on?

Thanks for reading.

Archived