TLD performance Mac OS X / iMac 5k 2019

Hi!

I was never satisfied with the performance of TLD in OS X, considering that I have a decent GPU (Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB) + i9 + 64G Ram. In this game it's very important to really have a highly responsive experience. I never measured the framerate, but the only satisfying resolution so far was 1920*1080. I was playable in 1440p - but not with the responsiveness you need to gather sticks in a blizzard.

For other reasons I recently instralled a Win 64Bit license via BootCamp. Yesterday I gave it a shot - it was supposed to be a quick technical test. But I was so BLOWN AWAY playing TLD in 4k on the iMac that I couldn't stop for hours. I found the best resolution is 1440p - it is super responsive and on a 27" Screen you will barely notice a difference to higher resolutions. Unless you like to play with you nose touching the screen.

So I just wanted to point that out to all you iMac-survivers! Overnight, Windows became my new best survival-friend.

I think that especially the 5k iMac + OS X has performance issues with TLD. I lack the background to dig deeper. Thoughts: the iMac 5k screen is still a fairly special thing and I believe it has sth. to do how the game resolution gets ported on it?