Crash when exiting buildings

Eclaire

I've got a decent amount of time in this game, a couple hundred hours. Never had noticeable stability problems before. No hardware change made recently. 

As of the last couple days I've had regular crashes when exiting buildings, and only when exiting buildings. I would estimate 5-10% of time. The game hangs and needs to be force closed. I can tell it's about to happen when the slight colour shift in the instance loading screen does not occur.  

This a known issue?

thanks

Initialize engine version: 2018.4.16f1
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     2988 MB
    Driver:   26.21.14.3200
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - Setting to default shader.
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

seems to be the relevant bit of the output log if useful