Add the Mine from Episode 3 to survival mode!

Fuarian

I know the mine is there in Coastal Highway next to the log sort. But it doesn't logically add up. In Episode 3 we go through the same mine that's there in survival mode and end up there. But if you go through it in survival mode you end up at the top of coastal highway. So which mine is it? There's a conflict. 

I think you guys should scrap the old mine and just replace it with the new one from story mode. But obviously tweak it so you don't need to do all the mission stuff, all you need is the aurora to power the elevator and you're good. That way the only passage to Pleasant Valley from the coast is with the aurora, it would prove a hazardous and dangerous journey. Otherwise you need to take the long way around by Mystery Lake and the Carter River. I think this is a great idea because it proves how much the world has changed with the aurora present in the environment. It would also be really damn cool. 

Also, people have activated the elevator in survival mode and gotten stuck and died. To fix this either remove the new mine from Coastal Highway or replace the old one with the new one. I think many other players would agree.