My feedback after finishing episode 3 (SPOILERS)

RaukGorth

Hey Team,

Thanks for the release, I really enjoyed playing it.

This is my feedback

Story mode was too easy. I played on the hardest difficulty. Here is why I think it was too easy:

1. I did not die once. There were too many guns or way too much ammunition. I just shot every wolf pack that attacked.

Okay I did die once. At the very start of the game I did not know what a blizzard line is, so I followed landline, "got lost" and game started taking away my all health in a -50C blizzard in matter of seconds.

2. I did not start a fire. There were too many safe places, buildings, warm caves, infinite fires, bunkers, all marked on the map.

Also I did not break any branches for chop any wood. No point as there was too much of it laying around even after supplying 60h of firewood to the quest cupboard.

3 I did not carve a single shot wolf. I was overburdened with food items scattered in building and preppers caches.

4. I loaded the save game only about three times to correct my mistakes. The map with marked player position made navigation too easy.

5. I was showered with abundance of very powerful items: moose hide satchel, snow pants, combat pants, the best boots, 4 hatches, 5+ hunting knives, parkas, warm underpants, climbing socks. These items have no place on hardest difficulty, especially when they are so so easy to find and pick up.

6. I found the bow, but it was pointless to even try to use it, when I had 40 kg carry capacity, rifle with 20 rounds and pistol with 40 rounds and still carry capacity to spare.

The only rewarding item was the rabbit hat, as it was rewarded after a long quest, and felt personal.

The characters feft heartless. What I was returning with 3rd survivor I already knew that Molly was watching me. He was near her farmhouse and there was a -30C blizzard so I tried knocking on her door. She did not let me in with the injured man. Even when I camped in her basement for many hours she even did not bring me warm tea when I was sleeping half-frozen.

The father did not cook anything for the survivors, he just watched them coughing constantly. He did not ask Astrid how to care for them. He did not make a table for eating in the house, even when there were plenty charis around.  

That is all, however please re-read my first sentence of this post

Edited by RaukGorth