New Episodes

John Dow

Lol,

this time I try to transmit it from the beginning after doing some more or less successful runs before.

I just don't add my voice this time, only Classical Music, named Vespro della Beata Vergine, from Monteverdi. I love this tune, as I love classical music with this game.

My best run so far did let me end on rank 5 of steam stalker highscore (joeljoe). I died because I overlooked drinking one time while fasting.

Fasting and gameplay should be in a good balance while going through this game, but u might see in my playthrough. It's not nescessarily the best way to first collect everything and then go into fasting mode with hunting and cooking. I'm still also struggling with this and try to get a good balance into my gameplay :D

If you don't like the classical music, I could switch it off, lol ... I even could start talking, as I did in former videos and german language. But I even could try in english, then I even could let the classical music continue playing ;)

I guess, all my second episode I will finish only with classical music and no talking.

Feel free to comment... just enjoy ... or ignore :D

Thanks Hinterland for this Great Game !

And on my last Episode this season I died from a bug while on my first fasting round. Now the proof is on tape :D

[sending this to the bug report section]

Heay, woo, maybe I just froze to death, as I only kept me slightly above the 0 degree...and didn't monitor it further.... woo... hey, just don't sleep so easily when freezing or dehydrated... :shock:

Noo, gnaa, watching it again it can not be freezing..especially not with maybe only -1 degree. So why did I die ??

I hear the heartbeat ponding from dieing the last second, but I don't know why, it all went so well altogether :(

End of video there:

Ok, I did see now my socks didnt keep me warm enough. I didnt look on the stats and it seems they slowly cooled me down.

Okay, something new learned, if the cold is going down very slowly, then there is no warning until you die...

That's the only explanation, if it's not a bug. Still wondering why there hadn't been any 'freezing' or cold...

But that might be the physiological adjustment, like when you boil a frog very slowly :P

Archived