Story mode problems

Crashessuck

I don't know about everyone else but I'm enjoying the story I just wish I could get two episode three it's not that I'm not good enough at the game to get there it's at the game is not good enough at being a game to let me get there I have gotten to the point where I am required to kill the bear in which I did Kill the bear and at some point the game crashed before I was able to make it back and it deleted my save file so I decided the next day to try it again which I did after about 6 hours I got back to the point where I was I finished the bear off I got back I saved I exited the game and when I went to play again my save file was gone again. So then I decided to try again next day another 6 or so hours and while I am tracking the bear the game crashes again when I turn the game back on my save file is fucking gone again. So I decided one last time to try it and see if I can get there and actually get past it. What do you know as I'm tracking the bear right as it's about to save the fucking game crashes again and where is my save file. I don't fucking know but I'm getting real mad at this bullshit fix the damn game

Archived