Clothing/Armor Upgrades

Jaredtherocker

What if you could upgrade clothing/items for better uses.

Example: 7a6043142e.jpg

Say you take a regular jacket and then add on a couple of resources (leather, cloth, scrap metal, knife, etc.) to make an upgraded jacket that can fend off wolf attacks better and help fight the cold and increase your survival chances. This addition would be cool to see in a game like this with many "crafting" recipes to create/upgrade various items to use.

This is just one of MANY ideas I had for this game.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below and be sure to make any suggestions/ideas heard!! :)

+1 im somewhere in my 30th days and im running low on clothe. Definitely seen this idea being tossed around the forums, and i think its a good idea. i hate that all i can collect is leather as well, shouldn't i collect wolf pelt from a wolf. Then i should be able to form a very nice warm wolf pelt coat with the addition of my previous coat.

+1 and nice visual.

I too think you should collect pelts from the animals and be able to "harvest" them into leather at your leisure. That way you could have recipes that require pelts to craft robust clothing or you can scrap the pelts to create leather for crafting other items or repair.

Archived