drag (or carry) animals out of cold into shelter/house

ThePope

i would like to drag animals so if i have a deer outside my cabin i dont have to sit outside harvesting it for 2 hours/be afraid of a wolf coming or the weather changing

on an aside

ive never gone for a walk in the winter and seen more than a couple deer in a day, let alone more than an occasional wolf. i realize its part of the alpha gameplay but animals may need to be turned down a bit.

i would like to drag animals so if i have a deer outside my cabin i dont have to sit outside harvesting it for 2 hours/be afraid of a wolf coming or the weather changing

on an aside

ive never gone for a walk in the winter and seen more than a couple deer in a day, let alone more than an occasional wolf. i realize its part of the alpha gameplay but animals may need to be turned down a bit.

Having done a fair bit of deer hunting, i can tell you that you see deer far more often in-game than IRL, and what's more, it's far easier stalking deer in-game than it is IRL... Real-life deer have vastly better hearing and smell than we do, and good eyesight with nearly 360-degree FOV. The game deer, OTOH, are pretty myopic. On the flip side, you get a heck of a lot more meat off an adult deer than you do off the game deer.

Archived