Tales on existing / fully looted Interloper Sandboxes

First, thanks HL for letting us lopers play the tales. More Stuff to do is always good :)

Has any Loper completed the Tale already? Re-visiting Maintenance yard before going to FA gave me enough fuses and wires for probably 2 Stations, there have been some more in FA, and thankfully a Car Battery somewhere near the Tower.  All loosely placed, containers have been still empty as one can expect. So repairing the FA Station was fast and i was happy to loot the cache, despite it dropped only 1 Piece of Cloth and nothing else.

Then i re-visited Milton, and there was no Battery. Not in the Container next to the Station, and none in the cars as well. I also did check all important lootspots except the Plane crash, also without Battery. Anyone else experienced this? If so, whats the Solution, since carrying 15 kg of a Battery around the world is not really an option?

Luckily, i did note all the Car Batterys i found previously, because i found the revolver in a momento and just in Case i need some lead, i know where to search. I do have one in the Truck in a PV Barn (thats why i do the PV Station next, that one is a granted because of that) And some around Blackrock and 1 in a Car in Transfer Pass. Which is way too far from Milton. Any Suggestion on how to solve this, or if i missed something?

Actually, car batteries are a real issue... you will have to haul one from the closest place you know ! And if you scavenged them all, then it's time to launch a new game (or "cheat" one in). My actual game had me fully ready long before the 2nd tale update. I already used both ammo bench, so cars are basically devoid of batteries !!! I know for sure that my last car batteries are situated in one of 3 places : hopefully Long Bridge's cars I didn't loot in BI (got trapped by a roaming bear on the eastern side and a pack of T-Wolves on the western side and had to escape swiftly), Milton's cars (almost where I started), and I keep one in the Maintenance Shed in BRR (just in case).

BlackRock's and Desolation Point's transmitters are awfully far...

Edited by DaGnome91
typo
  • Like 1

I didnt repair that "optional" transmitters yet, will do after completing the tale. And im pretty sure i have batteries in BR left. But it was a pain to carry a Battery from a truck right before the FA entrance all the way to milton. I luckily had a battery spawn right next to the FM Transmitter. If you looted the containers before that Patch, theres no battery. Which is a real problem in milton, because climbing while carry a 15 kg battery isnt fun either.

I think they could solve this by loosely placing batterys in fitting structures in every area that has a signal