Cold Parameter in Custom

Shadox

How is a Custom Game determining how cold that game will be? I was usually not a fan of custom games, avoided them until i got every Badge, and even after that i played only the "real" difficultys. So im not that experienced with custom modes. But today i thought im gonna try out a sort-of-gunloper game.

I started customizing it from interloper level, set loot to medium because i was unsure if ammunition can be looted on low if i enable rifles and revolver, turned off cabin fever but to retain at least somewhat of a challenge even when having guns, i set health regeneration to low, winds one higher, scent level to high and wolfes a bit more aggressive.

Even a unfortunate bear encounter ripped pretty much any clothes except the climbing socks, pullover and a jacket, my character is running around half naked but hes freezing by mostly 1 arrow down, even without shoes and without any normal pants.

Despite starting from Interloper settings and equalized the parameters i made easier with some others made more difficult, the weather seems to be like 20 degrees warmer than it would be on Interloper. Does anyone know exactly what changes to the settings will determine the overall level of temperatures? Blizzards, winds are on maximum and i starting conditions are Interloper as well, that cant be...