Air horns and other ideas

Ysidro

How about implementing the occasional broken down truck or derailed train with an air horn? Just because electronics don't work doesn't mean a compressed air powered horn couldn't still work. It would (until you run out of compressed air) allow temporarily scaring away nearby animals, or maybe even warn humans if npcs are added to the game.

I'd also like to see some use of the barrels of oil or gasoline or such at the gas station. Rolling one outside, breaking open the lid and tipping it over could allow a big fire that burns for quite some time, scaring away animals and potentially burning down a building.

Thirdly, when at the CH lookout a storm raged outside. Inside I noticed the temperature was -3, but when I opened the door the temperature stayed at that. I could even stand in the doorway without the temperature dropping. Stepping just outside the doorway the temperature immediately dropped down to -34, but stepping back in (with the door still open) it was back to -3. Maybe make opening the door in a storm not a good idea? ;)

At the CH gas station there's a firebarrel. But looking around there's no ventilation at all. So where does the smoke and such go? Having that burning for hours seems like a not so good idea. (The red barn at PV at least has more space, and a barn tends to have more gaps through which smoke and CO/CO2 can escape)

Well in any store a person might find those air can horns on a shelf for sale. Yes oil could be found for sure at the gas station and used for torch making or fire starting.

where they have fire barrels it seems roomy and probably drafty.

I want to find on of these wind up baby dolls that say "Mama.. Mama..." I could put a little meat on it and toss it WAY away from me. Giving me time to escape while the wolf investigates the crying doll.

Or pull a string, toss Woody while he says "There's a snake in my boot!"

I want to find on of these wind up baby dolls that say "Mama.. Mama..." I could put a little meat on it and toss it WAY away from me. Giving me time to escape while the wolf investigates the crying doll.

Or pull a string, toss Woody while he says "There's a snake in my boot!"

All electronic tools should be broken already. So anything run on battery like dolls or flash light will not working. I remember they said something like disaster in the trailer.

Archived