The Last Bunker - Pleasant Valley

Hylander

So, we've found eight of the nine bunkers in Pleasant Valley. The ninth one, which is a type C bunker (Tools), has yet to be found/reported.

I have a save game available that is in Pilgrim mode. The player is currently in the Farmhouse, lightly equipped, and I've already checked the other eight bunker spots - no dice. So, this should be a game where the missing bunker is present.

http://www.huv.com/TLD/BunkerHunt.zip

Obviously, if you use this save game, it will overwrite whatever you are currently playing.

Lets find that last bunker, shall we?

Here are the locations I'd have a look at.

1. 800, 2000 NNW of Draft Dodgers Cabin

2. 1500, 2400 NE Lonely Cabin in Bear Territory

3. 2100, 2000 N of Contemplation Bridge

My guess is there is a 50% chance the bunker if there is a 9th bunker is in one of those three spots.

Here are the locations I'd have a look at.

1. 800, 2000 NNW of Draft Dodgers Cabin

2. 1500, 2400 NE Lonely Cabin in Bear Territory

3. 2100, 2000 N of Contemplation Bridge

My guess is there is a 50% chance the bunker if there is a 9th bunker is in one of those three spots.

Checked all three - no such luck :-(

Wow, do I feel stupid... I just watched Idea's awesome bunker location video...

So I screwed up in my bunker hunt save - I didn't realize the one in the south by the bear cave was up behind that rock, and sure enough, with my save game, that's where it is...

I'll see if I can generate a proper save game... In the meantime, I'll remove the save game I have uploaded.

Sorry for the trouble everyone :-/

Wow, do I feel stupid... I just watched Idea's awesome bunker location video...

So I screwed up in my bunker hunt save - I didn't realize the one in the south by the bear cave was up behind that rock, and sure enough, with my save game, that's where it is...

I'll see if I can generate a proper save game... In the meantime, I'll remove the save game I have uploaded.

Sorry for the trouble everyone :-/

Hah! Oh jeez, I'm gonna go check my save to make sure that's not where the bunker is!

So, after a whole bunch of tries (12 unsuccessful starts), on lucky number 13, I finally have a save game for the missing bunker. I ran the circuit of the existing 8 bunkers when I started, didn't find it. I went to the Farmhouse, Barn, and Rural Crossroads, got myself outfitted reasonably well, and then ran the circuit again for the second time.

Still no bunker.

So, the hunt is on. Save game is where it was before (http://www.huv.com/TLD/BunkerHunt.zip)

You're starting at the farmhouse, early morning, with lots of supplies.

Have at it!

Archived