..,epic. Well this game is already epic, so what's a word for making epic better???? IDK I don't care lol. Here are a couple of things I wish Hinderland would add to The Long Dark.
1. Co Op. OMG if we could play survival mode with a friend on Xbox live(the system I use to play) I know of about 3 or 4 more people that would buy this game. I know 3 or 4 more people doesn't sound like a lot but that's just WHO I KNOW. WHO WOUKD BUY IT IF IT HAD CO OP THAT YOU KNOW? my best friend for example say me playing this game and asked about it. I got so carried away explaining the game with such passion he says to me "damn sounds like a sick game it's 2 players right?" ? No it's not I told him and he basically told me he is not getting it now cause we couldn't play together lol. Ya it sounds stupid but we do play almost every game we buy together and if it's not co op we don't bother buying it. The only games I've really bought lately that aren't are of course The Long Dark, The Witcher 3, Kingdom Come Deliverance, and all of the Dragon Age Games. I have to same The Long Dark is in some pretty good company when I think about it from my personal opinion though. But he doesn't bother playing any of these game except The Witcher 3 which took me forever to convince him to play but he doesn't seem to give in on TLD though sadly. I personally would have loved for this game to have been 2 players from the get go not just to play with him but other random people around the world it would have been interesting to see how they would have picked to survive and I'm 100% sure it would be fun.
1. SPEAR (in survival mode and more uses like throwing at rabbits lol) 2. Water proof matches (rare) but have the ability to light fire 100% and fast when ur really in a bind. 3. Ear muffs (just cause) 4. Fishing rod (hand made or found and it would help by giving a higher percentage chance to catch fish) 5. Special arrows 6. Maybe one more type of gun Shotgun? Or a scoped rifle? Maybe even a handgun for close encounters or when a wolf is on top of you inst kill? 7. Flint (I think that's the name for it. It's the thing you use to make Sparks to start a fire) 8. More clothes like sweats and thermals
3. More/Custom Characters only for survival mode of course
4. Snowmobile. Hear me out when you find it you couldn't drive it and it would be used to fast travel between areas that's it and runs off gas which you have to find to be able to use.
5. 1 or 2 more animals something small in the trees like a squirrel or chipmunk and maybe 1 big animal similar to the wolf like a fox but it's fur would have different clothing options with different stats