HOTFIX to v.302

Raphael van Lierop

• Hinterland

Hello community!

We hope you had an excellent holiday and that you are enjoying Timberwolf Mountain.

We've just updated The Long Dark to v.302, to correct some issues. Changelist below.

THE LONG DARK HOTFIXED to v.302 CHANGELIST

* Fixed issue with some gear items respawning.

* Fixed disappearing doors on some cargo containers in Timberwolf Mountain.

* Fixed issue with Longest Burning Fire stat being recorded in seconds.

* Fixed expended Distress Pistol rounds sometimes being collectible after reloading a save.

* Fixed issue with Sharpening/Cleaning skill starting at 1 for old saves.

* Fixed menu navigation when LMB/RMB are bound to movement directions.

###END OF CHANGELIST###

Continuing to crash regularly in the Mountaineer Hut. Opening the pack, hatch or workbench causes an entire game crash after awhile.

For example, waking, eating, foraging, setting traps, coming in, open pack......crash. Start over. If I don't sleep an hour to save every time I enter the hut, then I am doomed.

I have crashed 4 times just in this session. Is this my problem or a universal issue that will be fixed at some point?

Continuing to crash regularly in the Mountaineer Hut. Opening the pack, hatch or workbench causes an entire game crash after awhile.

For example, waking, eating, foraging, setting traps, coming in, open pack......crash. Start over. If I don't sleep an hour to save every time I enter the hut, then I am doomed.

I have crashed 4 times just in this session. Is this my problem or a universal issue that will be fixed at some point?

I have the crashing issues as well. It's been a bit annoying..

If you have not done so already, please post in our technical forums. If you're playing on Steam, we can grab your log files and see exactly what's happening. If you're on XBox, we'll need as many details as you can provide so we can attempt to reproduce this bug.

Tech forums:

PC/Mac

Linux/SteamOS

XBox One

• 4 weeks later...
Actually we are on v303 for the Xbox One version, but I can't find the details of this update on the forum. Maybe you have forgotten to mention it... :roll:

It was posted on our website, but you're right - We hadn't posted the update in the forums just yet. I've shared the announcement here:

The Long Dark Alpha Sandbox -- Update to v.303 to Fix XBox One Save Issues

Thanks!

Archived