Very 1st TLD Guide | lordmaster4011 Steam Guide for The Long

TattooedMac

lordmaster4011 Steam name or member craig_mclemore , did a 70hr 50 Day Survival run, and has put up a The Long Dark Guide on Steam.

If you have any questions or something your not sure of, go and have a look at it, because it is very well done and has a Map in it as well.

The Long Dark | Steam Guide by lordmaster4011

If you would like to watch the whole run, he started on

As he said, it was a EPIC Run . . Enjoy, but still enjoy the forums and please don't be shy to ask anything you want.

It's amazing how much value the game is giving even though it's in Alpha.

Just imagine how polished and deep this game will be in the final release, with the story modes, by the end of the year! Great job Hinterland!

My only gripe with the videos by lordmaster is his voice and mic need troubleshooting. It really detracts from the quality of his videos.

My only gripe with the videos by lordmaster is his voice and mic need troubleshooting. It really detracts from the quality of his videos.

He's the better player, but I prefer Accurize's videos, because his voice is more pleasant to listen to. It is kind of unfair, because your speaking voice is the one thing you cannot do much about (as I know from my own experience). Technical problems are so much easier to deal with.

Archived