Surveys!

Kessa

Does anyone know if there is a way to add to your Kickstarter contribution via the PayPal funding to get a physical add-on now? I really like the way the physical DVD case looks, and I didn't see it during the KS campaign. Only option on the TLD website *appears* to be to create a new pledge and select a new reward tier. And I don't see any way to change or up my pledge amount through the Hinterland forum account I have.

If someone could let me know whether this is still possible, I'd love to throw another $30 at this game now that I've gotten a better look at it.

EDIT: I did see this on the TLD page: "LOOKING FOR PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL ADD-ONS FOR THE BASE REWARD TIERS? THEY ARE COMING! WE'LL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT AS SOON AS THOSE OPTIONS BECOME AVAILABLE." However, I got the survey from Kickstarter asking about whether I had pledged for an add-on, and I don't want to confuse matters by saying No now and then trying to go for an add-on later, unless that is specifically what Hinterland wants. Hope I didn't just confuse everyone. Thanks!

Not including my naming right choices or name in the credits, the following were what I selected,

[spoil]19" x 13" poster choice:

House on hill

24" x 36" poster choice:

White & Black

T-Shirt Design:

Two Strangers Meet

T-Shirt Sizing:

Men's

T-Shirt Size:

Extra Large

Do you want your 19" x 13" poster signed? This is a free option.

Yes

Do you want your 24" x 36" poster signed? This is a free option.

Yes

Limited edition framed print choice:

House on hill

Did you pledge for Add-Ons? If Yes, we will contact you directly for Add-On details.

Yes[/spoil]

@Dan_Cerulo , I think they have said that they are working on a way to add to your previous pledge, I will take a look and post their quote in this post when I find it.

Ninja Edit:

Alan [Hinterland] Administrator

October 28

www.intothelongdark.com will be getting an overhaul to improve the design and make it more effective for fundraising. When that is available, backers will be able to increase their pledge level if desired, and also purchase Add-Ons.

Here's mine. Location name, NPC name and gear will be a secret for now. :P

Name to use for Naming Rights (send email to info@hinterlandgames.com to provide more details if needed): Going to explain in email

19" x 13" poster choice:

House on hill

24" x 36" poster choice:

White & Black

T-Shirt Design:

Wolf Howling on Boxcar

T-Shirt Sizing:

Men's

T-Shirt Size:

Extra Large

Yes

Yes

Abandoned airport

Got done with my survey too, heres my decisions:

Name to appear in game credits:

Alexander "Asavarserkul"

Name to use for Naming Rights (send email to info@hinterlandgames.com to provide more details if needed): Asavarserkul

19" x 13" poster choice:

Mackenzie in airplane cockpit

24" x 36" poster choice:

White & Black

T-Shirt Design:

Wolf Howling on Boxcar

T-Shirt Sizing:

Men's

T-Shirt Size:

Extra Large

Yes

Yes

House on hill

Did you pledge for Add-Ons? If Yes, we will contact you directly for Add-On details.

No

Archived