The Long Dark -- STEAM PAGE IS NOW LIVE!

Raphael van Lierop

I also pre-ordered and have neither received an email with my key, nor does nothing seem to be available on the Humble site beyond a message that states: "Thanks for purchasing The Long Dark - Survivor's Edition! When available, you'll be able to get all your digital content listed below right here on your download page!".

I'm assuming that message is part of the "download page", but there is nothing to access the download from there. Do I need to do anything else beyond just refreshing that page and waiting for a key to appear? Also, is linking my Humble account and Steam account a necessary step?

Raph is sending put all the Humble keys right now

Ok, cool :D . Thanks for the update. Sorry to be whiny, but I (like everybody) have been REALLY wanting to get my hands on the game. I've only got a small window of time today when I can play (right now) and was wanting to dig in!!

Just downloaded the game. Doesn't work for me. I get "The Long Dark" on the right of the screen, and the buttons "Story, Sandbox, Load, Options, Quit". The rest of the screen is black. Weird. The buttons don't do anything, they highlight, but that's it.

Archived