Rethinking the tool bunker

TSmith

The tool bunker, always hoped to get have it in my run in either map that has bunkers. Always has 2 or 3 tool boxes, hatchets, knifes, a prybar, lanterns and fuel.

But now as of the current build there is no use for the tool boxes except making fish hooks and repairing the hacksaw.

Would love to see some new tool introduced, or at least throw a couple of whetstones in the tool bunkers

The tool bunker, always hoped to get have it in my run in either map that has bunkers. Always has 2 or 3 tool boxes, hatchets, knifes, a prybar, lanterns and fuel.

But now as of the current build there is no use for the tool boxes except making fish hooks and repairing the hacksaw.

Would love to see some new tool introduced, or at least throw a couple of whetstones in the tool bunkers

You don't need a tool box to make fishing hooks!

The tool boxes are become pretty useless. I don't think that anyone would struggle with improvised tools, while there are plenty of knives and hatchets on every map. There's thousands of days worth of hatchets and knives in the game.

My bad on the fish hooks, I have not crafted any in a long time

But thousands of Days of knives and hatchets?

My point is, as you stated is that the tool boxes have become, as you said pretty useless. i would like to see a new tool introduced

Archived