Starting over - testing stuff out!

dchild59

Hey everyone!

Thanks for coming and checking out my post/video

I'm still very new to doing recordings and posting on youtube, I was trying out different software for recording I'm not 100% happy with the way the audio turned out with my voice. So I'm going to playing around a bit more with it! If anyone has any suggests/feed back would be great! Always looking to improve and get some tips.

[bBvideo 560,340:2w4d735v]

[/bBvideo]

Thanks!!!

-Dchild59

Hey

Will be sure to check out your vids once I get fully explored in the game not wanting spoilers.

Audio quality aside, you may want to think about adjusting your mouse sensitivity and avoid unnecessary movement, whilst it's good for fast gameplay it's not the best for viewing after.

Try controlling your view as if you were actually pointing a camera, pan around slowly to take in the subject detail.

Do a bit of forward planning, your goals for session time and a few mins capture test prior to make sure all is on par.

Look forward to seeing more in the future.

Happy hunting

:)

What recording software are you using? Game audio is fine it's just your mic gain is low, possibly setup for the wrong type of microphone.

As said before, if you turn your mouse dpi down, looking around won't feel as choppy when played back, try refrain from using left and right strafes.

One last thing, you could try turning off the HUD for a more natural feel of exploration to the viewer. You can provide commentary "oh look a knife" instead of a big white tooltip! :)

Archived