druffzilla

The Long Dark Storymode Episodes - What will they be?

So I have been wondering what exactly can we expect for the future, since the release for story mode is still scheduled for the end of the year I guess you have some definite plans already.

There is some banter, and I think its been mentioned by the Hinterland team too, that the Storymode will be released in episodes, is that actually confirmed?

If so, how would they look like, when do we have to expect them and what will they contain, and do we have to pay for them?

And do you plan on releasing any other sort of DLC you will charge for?

Hey druffzilla, yes, our plan is to release an episodic Story Mode to finish out a complete "season" of episodes.

Anyone who owns the game already will receive all the episodes for Season 1. We've stated before that, depending on player interest, we could move on to different seasons of the year.

--Patrick

... depending on player interest, we could move on to different seasons of the year...

Here's one who's very interested in seeing that happen!!! :D

... depending on player interest, we could move on to different seasons of the year...

+1

me too! :D

Interest in the game has been spectacular as far as I know. What metric will you use for the decision to do successive seasons? Sales? I have another $20 Cdn as soon as you want it for the successor!

I'm almost more excited for TLD story mode release than I am for the Christmas Season.

Hope Hinterlands is close to giving us a release date!