Hello from Georgia, US

endoMus

I am thoroughly enjoying this game so far. Even though I have only been playing for 2 days. I can sum it up in one word, "Discovery". Too many games these days use the recipe of here's a monster, now shoot it! The Long Dark to me feels like a mixture of the original Myst and the old text games that were out before the world wide web. Yes I'm old. My digital game playing started with Atari and the Commodore 64.

I am happy be able to help make this game better as well as help fellow players. To the Developers, keep up the great work and remember the game should be hard to master. The reward is in the journey not the destination.

Guest Alan Lawrance
I am thoroughly enjoying this game so far. Even though I have only been playing for 2 days. I can sum it up in one word, "Discovery". Too many games these days use the recipe of here's a monster, now shoot it! The Long Dark to me feels like a mixture of the original Myst and the old text games that were out before the world wide web. Yes I'm old. My digital game playing started with Atari and the Commodore 64.

I am happy be able to help make this game better as well as help fellow players. To the Developers, keep up the great work and remember the game should be hard to master. The reward is in the journey not the destination.

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for being a backer!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived