Steam Keys Exhausted?

remus

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum.. Search also didn't get me anywhere.

I just tried to redeem my Key for the Sandbox Alpha from the Humble Store, but I only get the message "the keys are temporarily exhausted for this game".

Has anyone else seen this or am I just stupid? :shock:

Thanks for update Axios

Please.

However, it's not the first time this year that Humble Store has delays in sending keys. For example, same situation happened to me for another game just one week ago. In every case in 8-12 h all is solved.

Hinterland is aware of the Steam issue, and are in the process of having the Steam key issue corrected. As soon as it's fixed, one of the Hinterland devs will likely post here -- or if I hear from the Hinterland team that Steam has fixed the issue, I'll also post the info right away here as well.

Hinterland is aware of the Steam issue, and are in the process of having the Steam key issue corrected. As soon as it's fixed, one of the Hinterland devs will likely post here -- or if I hear from the Hinterland team that Steam has fixed the issue, I'll also post the info right away here as well.

Awesome! Thank you.

• Hinterland

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay. Yes the issue is we ran out of Steam keys on Humble. We provided them several thousand more yesterday and are now waiting for them to upload the keys to their system so that you can redeem them. The issue has also been escalated to senior Humble Bundle execs so hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and I take full responsibility for this. I'll post as soon as I have an update. I still hope this issue can be resolved before the weekend is out.

- Raphael

• Hinterland

We've just confirmed with Humble that the new keys have been uploaded! So, everyone who backed at Alpha or Beta tiers during our crowdfunding campaign should be able to redeem their key now without any issues. Special thanks goes out to the team at Humble, especially Eric Tam, who went above and beyond and rallied the troops -- on a weekend no less -- to get this sorted out. Onward, survivors!

Archived