Sign in to follow this  
Bill Tarling

New Hidden Location Is Awesome!!!

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the new hidden location that has been added to the game... I woulod never have thought to look there except by fortunate accident.

For those who just don't want to wait, and need to know where it is:

[spoil]I have no clue where or what it is (I haven't found it)... but I figured I would get a few people excited, and see who wants to take the easy way is discovering new things in the game. I know a lot of the original alpha players will try sneaking a peak in the "spoiler", just hoping :lol:[/spoil]

I have been all over still have NOT found it... but I refused to be spoiled the search goes on :]

Are you saying that I haven't found it? This spot was new to me. Time to get back out there.

Correct -- that location you showed has been in the past versions for quite a while... But see -- you get a bonus... 2 new places for your exploration now :)

I have a completed an exhaustive perimeter check. The hidden area must be more centrally located.

Is this some sort of joke? I have been everywhere!

Found it! Due to a bug associated with it I won't be spoiling it's location.

Wait a second...Did Alan do something tricky? Does it move?

[spoil]I found Max/Marks/ or someones last stand, but apart from giving me some painkillers and food, that wasn't epic :idea:[/spoil]

Located!

I admit that I stopped and stared, and then I started to laugh. And then I started to fill my pockets. It was amazing.

Not to self-plug but I have a video showing off the new area on my channel in the next hour or so. If you don't want to spoil the exploration don't watch because I do spoil it lol. Wow craziest afternoon ever spent. 4 sprained ankles.

It actually doesn't have a single location. [spoil]It randomly chooses between a serious of locations, similar to the player spawn.[/spoil]

Aww -- array ruined the surprise... I would have loved to watch people wander in circles and rechecking their personal map drawings trying to find it each time :evil:

Sign in to follow this