My first hour in-game

radiostar

Got my email today saying I could download the Alpha. Did so immediately. Went in-game, and boom, i spawned in some cold looking Canadian wilderness.

Without saying what everyone else has already said...I love it. I died after about 1 day and 6 hours or so after walking out of a cabin and being attacked immediately by a wolf (i mean no chance whatsoever of avoiding the stupid thing). I went to 14% health, ran back inside and applied antibiotics and then went to sleep for the 6 hour requirement. Unfortunately I died in my sleep from bloodloss.

My only complaint is that there was no warning that I COULD die from bloodloss while sleeping. Had I known that, I likely wouldn't of done it.

Otherwise, this game feels cold. It's fantastic.

Guest Alan Lawrance

Thanks for your feedback! As you probably can tell, the game tries not to tell you what to do, but rather gives you the tools/information to figure things out. In this case, you probably didn't bandage your wounds, so you continued to bleed out while you slept. The first aid panel should have shown the bandage part of the treatment not checked off.

Archived