[solved] Xbox one bug - Deer Boots found

Cigarjuice

The Long Dark after a recent update I found Deer Skin boots in a trailer but was unable to wear them. No error message only a slight beep.

If there's a better place to post xbox one bugs please let me know. I have three active users in my house who love the game and fighting for the house survival record. Cheers

The Long Dark after a recent update I found Deer Skin boots in a trailer but was unable to wear them. No error message only a slight beep.

If there's a better place to post xbox one bugs please let me know. I have three active users in my house who love the game and fighting for the house survival record. Cheers

You found the right place to post Xbox bug reports ;)

Just a quick question - when you say you found the deer boots, are you playing from one of the other household members' save game, or was this from your own run? The boots wouldn't normally spawn on their own (they require player crafting)

Additionally, when you say there is only a beep - are the boots showing in your inventory, or are you unable to pick them up?

The reason I ask is because until the boots have finished being crafted, they won't be wearable.

This is my account that I was referring too. We currently take turns although I did also purchase it on Steam for my son. I had started crafting Deer Boots it said it would take 12 hours so I did 2 hours worth, stopped and went outside to get food. I had started crafting in the Camp Cabin with the Canadian Flag and the boots showed up suddenly in the logging trailer. Maybe I didn't notice them in my inventory at the cabin. I tried to put them on but they wouldn't go on and just beeped without any message. Is it possible that the partially crafted boots would show in my inventory but because they weren't finished I could put them on?

Archived