#2568/2571 - V.256 Saving Circle Issue

loganw3

Good morning.

Great update! I love the new map and the new weather system...very realistic.

I re-downloaded TLD after saving issues and everything came back fine (including the saved game I was hoping to continue with). However, the same issue with the save wheel continuously spinning is back. It wasn't there until I actually entered a new map (from Pleasant Valley to Coastal Highway) and it is now there constantly.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with the save issues that other XBox users are having, but I figured this might be something that can be corrected in a hotfix.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

I wanted to add that I am also having this issue, using the latest version of TLD on the Xbox. The white circle for me appears like it normally would, often entering or leaving a dwelling, but it neve stops spinning and never saves the game. Whenever I see it I instantly backout of the game and have to pick up where my last save was. It happens 2-3 times to me in a 20-30 minute play period. Hopefully a fix for this can be worked out by it's a downer to know nothing since the last save has been recorded.

I've checked with the dev team, and there is another new hotfix being prepared to fix that saving circle issue and some additional bugs in the next hotfix update which should hopefully be available at the beginning or very early next week once Xbox approves it.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and will try to have the hotfix issued as quickly as possible.

Bug Tickets ref # 2568 and #2571

Thank you for your patience :)

Archived