v 264 - UI Feedback

r0gershrubber

Quick feedback on the new update. Since the change, the size of the inventory interfaces has shrunk. Previously these occupied about 90% of the screen, but now they're reduce to perhaps 70%, with a large unused frame around the edge.

The text in the inventory and associated with the interact tool is also substantially smaller and hard to read.

I also dislike the new hunger/thirst/etc. tracks in the status screen, which are much more difficult to read. I think they're just too busy.

I agree. The icons are so small I can't make out what some of them are supposed to be.

And between the two, I greatly preferred the previous interface screens. The new interface may be more efficient, but it is much less pleasant to look at.

Bigger icons (on every screen), larger font, and a less "technical" look overall, please.

I couldnt read how high the temperatur has to be for the coal to burn and had to use a magnifier

(no, not ingame :mrgreen: )

The positioning is just something i am not used to yet, but after a few hours i surly will. The only thing

is that it is to small to rea and i cant adjust it.

Archived