PRETTY FORUMS.

karissa_barrows

Very Canada! Red and White! Now to add some maple leaves for fall... (it isn't too late to add some now you know...) :P

Also, on the main boards when viewing threads, will there be a way for us to navigate to the last post of the thread? Currently I'm not seeing the option but I am not sure if it'll appear when the thread becomes too long.

EDIT: I see that the forum auto-scrolls by it's own from my last visit. High-tech! (also, I might be too old for these things) ;) Nevermind my previous comment then! :)

Also, on the main boards when viewing threads, will there be a way for us to navigate to the last post of the thread? Currently I'm not seeing the option but I am not sure if it'll appear when the thread becomes too long.

@TanC: it automatically sends you to the last read post! Were you just looking for the last post in general? Pages and the option to go to a particular page shows up!

In terms of the colour scheme, we wanted to maintain the clean style, branding elements, and feel of www.hinterlandgames.com

Doing great Raph. I think a little contrast between the posts background, and the page background will make a big difference in readability, without sacrificing on style.

Archived