A warm welcome from the UK!

VeesWorld

Helloooo survivors and the Hinterland Team!

Like most people have already said and I'm the same... This game is fantastic and honestly fell in love at first sight! The whole lone wolf game play and the simulation system along with the graphics couldn't be more perfect!

My question is, do you ever think you will put an online feature on at all? I only say this because there is a lot of games out there with potential and this being honestly the best one (my opinion) it would be a shame for it to stop here

I'm currently uploading my first lets play of many to come and be sure to watch them to tell me how to improve! ;)

Anyway love and peace to you all!

Byeeee!!! :P

pretty sure they said it will only be single player!

but who knows maybe there would be a multi player aspect one day. as based on that Alone tv series recently? prb be a totally different game / experience though!

:roll: Awh right I never saw that but if that's their plan then fair enough, maybe they could add a few other npc survivors one day but in the end of the day it's a bad-ass game already.

Cheers for the comment bud :)

Stay cold ;)

Welcome to the forums, VeesWorld!

With regard to your question--there are no plans to incorporate multiplayer into The Long Dark.

Great to hear you're going to tackle a let's play. We look forward to your feedback. :)

Are there any plans for npc's or any other game changing updates? or is everything we see now the final product (I'm playing on Xbox One) I only ask because despite wolf and bears are a pain in the ass I like the idea of full survival. Like I said though if not that's cool. You have a great game going on and stay sexy Team HL

Are there any plans for npc's or any other game changing updates? or is everything we see now the final product (I'm playing on Xbox One)

New area and additional changes and new stuff coming out around mid-Sept in the next major update. Story mode is still scheduled to begin near the end of the year.

Still a lot of new surprises ahead :D

Archived