Crafting questions

Toroken

Hi guys, i'm new to this so I have a few questions, i'd be grateful if someone knowledgeable could answer them. Thanks :)

Will animals that you find/kill have fur or hide as well as meat that can be harvested?

Will there be crafting in the game?

And what is the timescale of the game? E.g. 1 hour in game for 5 minutes IRL

Thank you very much! :)

Hi,

You can harvest meat from deer an wolves.

You can craft some objects and you can harvest raw materials from other objects in order to repair objects or craft new items.

If I understood right, 1 minute in game is 2-3 seconds in real life.

Will animals that you find/kill have fur or hide as well as meat that can be harvested?

Yes, leather and meat can be harvested. Animal life types and behaviours are also being tweaked and expanded, so there will be changes as the alpha updates continue.

Will there be crafting in the game?

There is currently various elements of crafting, and the devs are planning to expand and improve additional crafting and UI expansions throughout the alpha updates.

And what is the timescale of the game? E.g. 1 hour in game for 5 minutes IRL

I can't remember the specific current figures (they're constantly being tweaked), but you can get an idea of some of the gameplay in the Gameplay Videos section of the forum. If you watch some of the more recent playthroughs near the end of each thread (those will show gameplay from the most recent versions) you'll get a general sense of the game/IRL times. Accurize2 actually goes through a lot of the elements in fairly expanded detail.

You'll also notice that even the early alpha sandbox has a lot of repeat play appeal. Even when you think you have the game figured out, and have played a lot to recognize various terrain and landmark features, there are so many variables that each playthrough is like a new challenge.

Hope that helps answer a few of your questions :)

Archived