Zoomed view after wolf attack

norup

V. 258, PC:

I was almost ready to release an arrow, when a wolf got to me. After the struggle, the bow was no longer wielded, but perspective seemed wrong, as still zoomed, and I think the first left-click affected the zoom level. Eventually, all went back to normal.

Just making sure it also wasn't from the new animation [there's a chance from a wolf attack to go into a similar after fight groggy weird angle effect]... Figured I would just make sure as I noticed a few players who were surprised and thought their controls went wonky because the animation was new.

No screenshot, sorry - I was too surprised, and it did not last long. I am not really inclined to try to reproduce in the middle of a long game. And no, it was not a groggy effect - It was only seen after applying first aid, and I was not badly injured.

Involuntarily, accidentally verified:

This time I shot a wolf at point blank range with bow. It did not die and attacked fractions of a second later. It died after a short struggle. I then applied first aid (actually not needed), harvested the wolf completely, and went for home. Now freezing, I started to run, and at the instant of hitting the run button, the view zoomed out - It had been zoomed in without me noticing it.

Archived