"Lagg" can hurt you

RenegadeReturn

I want to tell you about a little problem identified. Along my longs walks through the different regions I noticed that the game has a tendency to "lagg" sometimes, image freezes or stutters during one or two seconds, then when it returns to normal following the ground type where you are if it not really flat, you can be wounded (sprain, etc...), forcing you to use some medicine uselessly after that. I don't think it comes from my internet connection, not happened before the v256 update if I remember. But if someone else can see the same thing (xbox One version), to confirm a game internal problem. :roll:

I have had this happen, too. In fact, every time I get a sprain, there is a lag beforehand. I think that the problem is not that the physics are messed up (although, that is an excellent theory that I didn't think of), I think what is happening is that the game is stalling for a split second while it loads the audio and/or graphics related to the injury. Is this something that could be fixed by buffering or preloading the resources?

Guest mcopeman

I checked this out and it looks like the FPS drops right before you sprain your ankle. It's on the list to be fixed. Nice find!

Melody~

I checked this out and it looks like the FPS drops right before you sprain your ankle. It's on the list to be fixed. Nice find!

Melody~

Excuse my delay in answering your question. The other players have identify the problem in my absence, and they confirmed it. Good new for the fix.

PS: Thanks to this active community on the forum. ;)

Archived