A newly registered french player :)

Le_Survivant

Hello all !

I'm french, i live in South of France and i'm a law student. I'm playing TLD since November, and i liked to play it through the winter when i heard the wind blowing in a . I though i would not enjoy this game in the summer, but actually i do (even If I think its greater to play it in winter).

I would like to appologies once for all the writing mistake I do while writing in a foreign language, and I will probably try to do as little it is possible for me.

I read a lot of the post here in the interlandforum, and never steped up to register until now.

I had two big run until now :

- 51 days without hibernating at all, always full stomach when i had the possibly. I began to feel bored and die soon after the 50 days achievement rewards, it was back in january

- im currently in a 115 days run while hibernating. Trying to set my self on the high score list, but i have made mistakes and im not sure I could go more than 500 days or something like this.

I liked the .256 update. In fact, I was not very pleased by the stamina bar at the begining, but its actually great, and the new gathering systeming is very good and surprisingly well done in his first version !

See you !

Hi friend. For my part actually, I have survived for more than 87 days by exploring the 3 regions in the same game, I had lot of resources who can be used again, but I decided to start a new one because very poor organization in the previous. There are many important things to learn and discover in this game. :D

Archived