cant put lantern away

alunasmoon

An ability to bind hotkeys for certain items would be a fantastic idea.

Be sure to check all your other key bindings in the options menu. I forgot that there is a button for dropping a decoy, heh.

Now, you did use the word "anymore", so if you were able to holster it before but suddenly cannot (and never changed your key bindings), this may need to be posted in the bugs forum.

I'm not too happy with the combination of flares, lanterns, torches and matches under one button either. I have 10 number keys on my keyboard so why not use them? I know console players have less buttons on their controllers, but that's no reason to burden PC players with that limitation. When looting I regularly need the lantern, but I don't want to keep it in my way all the time. It's rather annoying that I have to cycle through the flare first. Even worse when you want a torch and you're also carrying both a flare and the lantern...

I'd much prefer separate buttons for separate items. And putting that item away by pressing the same button again.

I am all for binding hotkeys. At the very least, let me select an item from a list to set as primary. Cycling from match, match, flare, lantern gets old. If we could make one of them first it would at least mimic a hot key.

That said, I would prefer if we could do the same with bait. I want to drop the 0.5 lbs 12% rabbit meat not the 2.2 lbs 98% bear meat thank you very much.

Archived