Some of my ideas!!!

MaxOVRDRIVE

Alright iv noticed that when u pop the car hood, u noticed a battery that looks like you can take, but you can't. I hope soon you can do something with that battery to power things up... And a flashlight would be preferable 2, scopes for the rifle and increase bullet range, bear traps, cutting down trees to build your own structures. A Lever action .308 rifle would be awesome. And yeah balancing the weight with the kind of backpack you could find. Now for the types of animals: beavers,mountain lions,moose,elk,grizzly bear, horses that you ride, well Canadian animals. If you could mine in the mines, and create metal parts in a furnace for weapons, structures and traps that would be awesome, anyways Great job on the game gang, I hope to see more

Again remeber a geomagnetic disaster has happend....batteries, flash lights, compass and radio...nothing is working...but I like the idea of more animals...

The idea about starting yet another survial game that lets you build and mine....kinda ruins the sense of the game...allso...do you know how to mine?...and use a furnace?..I doubt our bushpilot have any clue about heating temptures for makeing steel harden and set proberly...but then again...hehe the toon knows how to cure hides and make bows...hehe...I like the fact that the game is not another Dayz, Ark and so on...

Archived