Please add hand graphics!

MrMuffinsJr

Let's discuss hands...

This is just a small feature that I think needs to be added...

I'm out in the wilderness, freezing to death, the hype is real, I light my lantern so I can gather the little warmth it provides so I can survive, then bam. No hands. Just a floating lantern. I feel it takes away from the experience that there's no limb graphics. Not showing feet? I can live with... Just can't live with no hands... What are your guys opinions?

Let's discuss hands...

This is just a small feature that I think needs to be added...

I'm out in the wilderness, freezing to death, the hype is real, I light my lantern so I can gather the little warmth it provides so I can survive, then bam. No hands. Just a floating lantern. I feel it takes away from the experience that there's no limb graphics. Not showing feet? I can live with... Just can't live with no hands... What are your guys opinions?

I don't think that's a "bam" huge deal.

I need much more important stuffs/mechanics to work as they should in the game, instead of a hand "graphics"!

I mean I really don't care that we don't have hands, feets, transparent windows, mirrors, etc. and all that kind of stuffs what people regulary request like every two-three weeks.

Archived