SLEDS (FOR MOBILE STORAGE)

SonoftheThrone

Please add a mobile storage device option. As in, the player can only carry so much in there backpack. IF you allow a sled to be crafted, repaired, and/or found, than a player could carry additional supplies with them. An ALTERNATIVE to that is to be allowed to have multiple backpacks tied together with a cord of some kind and dragged on the ground as opposed to the player "carrying" the items. It wouldn't weigh them down. Instead, they'd simply drop the cord and run....if being chased by a wolf and the like.

Use caribiner clips and bungie cord to "string" bookbags together. How about adding SUITCASES to game and/or bookbags of VARIOUS SIZES to "upgrade" your carrying capacity? I'm sure someone has already suggested the upgraded book bag idea already. I'm NOT taking credit for that one.

Simply drag your sled in the snow behind you/push it. Or drag your backpacks clipped together on the ground. Please consider it!

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

SonoftheThrone

• 3 weeks later...

this idea (wonderful or not) has been suggested numerous times. ;) Don't take the lack of comments personally--I suspect people who have commented on it before are less likely to want to comment on exactly the same topic again. (might not hurt to try a search before posting, then add your take on existing threads)

Archived