Adopted Idea Log?

Not really, no. I do take notes on feedback, and we certainly implement some of the suggestions into features or adjustments, but we don't really share planned features until they actually become part of the game.

I hope that makes sense =)

Not really, no. I do take notes on feedback, and we certainly implement some of the suggestions into features or adjustments, but we don't really share planned features until they actually become part of the game.

You did "promise" you were going to let us see the list... it was just not ready for outside review, yet.

You did "promise" you were going to let us see the list... it was just not ready for outside review, yet.

I just had to do a search of my posts to make sure! The only time I used the word "promise" was to let you guys know I read all of your posts ;)

That being said, I am thinking about revamping our FAQ. This could be expanded to include frequently requested items/mechanics, but this would mostly be done in the hopes of reducing multiple threads that suggest similar ideas.

This could be expanded to include frequently requested items/mechanics, but this would mostly be done in the hopes of reducing multiple threads that suggest similar ideas.

That's what prompted the question. I can't possibly have as many original ideas as I think I do. :D Much better to go through a FAQ than search the forums before posting, since ideas are scattered throughout every forum on this board.

I just had to do a search of my posts to make sure! The only time I used the word "promise" was to let you guys know I read all of your posts ;)

OK. Inferred. :P

Archived