#61 Crash while exiting a building at the loggers' camp

TarjaS

I was in one of the blue buildings in the loggers' camp and as I was exiting, the screen first showed "Loading" and then went black. I tried pressing various keys to see, if it would help. I could hear that WASD did something, but the screen remained black. Had to CTRL-ALT-DEL and log out to quit. The output log is attached in two parts as the file was too big to attach otherwise.

Just remembered, when I restarted the game (after the 075 version had downloaded) and used "Load", the game started at the Camp Office where I rested the last time.

output_log_140804a.txt

output_log_140804b.txt

Guest Alan Lawrance

The logs posted by TajaS contain some errors related to pathfinding that are the likely source of the behavior she experienced. Will drill down into that to try and solve the problem.

Guest Alan Lawrance

This issue is entering a new level of scary -- there is nothing in clell's output_log.txt that indicates a problem. Any further info on this issue is appreciated. When this happens are you running window or fullscreen?

I can change to playing in window, but this isn't something that happens regularly. This was only the second time the crash occurred. I don't remember the circumstances of the first one, just that it was the same Loading & black screen issue and the location probably wasn't the same.

I don't know if this helps, but I noticed that when I run the game in window, the title bar shows "Not responding" during the loading screen. That has happened on every loading screen so far, but no crash yet.

Archived