Create paths with sticks

Falborin

I think it would be nice to be able to create paths in the snow with standing sticks, now that we can gather some. Those could disapear randomly after awhile (more snow, animals messing with it, etc). This could allow to explore further in snow storms and still be able to come back as long as enough sticks are still standing.

Yeah, I found some references to this after posting my suggestion, although it feels more like a current limitation that objects don't disappear under the snow after a while. But that could be frustrating I suppose if you dropped something essential and it disappears before you can get back to it. We would need to be able to dig it up and that would be very complex and probably not worth it in the end.

Although moving snow piles would be very cool ! I'd love to find something useful, or horrible, slowly being unearthed by the wind after a storm, or having to dig stuff up. Maybe paths that get temporarily blocked by a pile of snow that accumulated at a key spot. My hat to the team if they ever get that into the game !

Archived