TOOLS MADE FROM BONES

Loppysaurusrex

Seeing as scrap metal is a non renewable resource it would be cool if you could make some tools like a more fragile hatchet or knife from the bones of your kills, maybe add stones to the game as well in which you can grind them on rocks to make stone hatchets or something too.

The scrap metal paradox is really annoying.

Stone age tools have been discussed on and off in the past. Bones, antler, stone, wood and hides proved capable tools for tens of thousands of years. Not sure why we can't do so again.

Agreed, I now noticed that the devs made it to where new saplings do not spawn in game which I find weird, I thought the point of the bow and arrow was to have a renewable source of hunting tools.

I also think you should be able to make throwing spears in this game froom wood and stone or scrap metal.

The reliance upon scrap metal in game is absurd, especially when it makes no sense how you can take apart a gun and suddenly repair your hatchet using screws and bolts, that is absurd.

Well frankly I want a whetstone/sharpening stone/diamond stone for re-sharpening your hatchet and knife instead of taking fir wood and scrap metal and rubbing them against the tool to make it better, makes no sense.

This too, idk how you're supposed to take some nuts and bolts and make a hatchet new again

Archived