An idea, not sure how this will go down

This is meant to be a survival game, I love where it is at the moment on the xbox, and I thought that as a survival game, surely you should be able to take the meat off of even human bodies? I know that a lot of people won't like this idea, especially considering cannibalism is considered immoral, but I'm sure if that was the only food supply, you'd just imagine it was something else, it's been done before by people to survive.

No

with the ease of getting meat from all animals in the game there is simply no need to resort to eating humans! I know it has been said that hinterland will not have it in game and I think you will find the community agrees with them.

Ok, not going to say anything more on that I get where people are coming from, but what about with the rifle/bow that were made unequipable last update if too damaged, surely you should be able to use them in melee, I'd use the butt of the rifle if needed in real life and depending on how the bow is damaged you could still strangle animals that attack you or you managed to sneak up on or stab them with it if your knifes too damaged

Ok, not going to say anything more on that I get where people are coming from, but what about with the rifle/bow that were made unequipable last update if too damaged, surely you should be able to use them in melee, I'd use the butt of the rifle if needed in real life and depending on how the bow is damaged you could still strangle animals that attack you or you managed to sneak up on or stab them with it if your knifes too damaged

Yeah I would like a sneak melee option for killing wolves. its so easy to distract them and sneak up on them that an option for a lunge attak that could miss or could hit before the wolf attacks back would be great.

Rifle butt would be cool for when we run out of ammo but not sure when it would be effective as it would be cumbersome.

Yeah I would like a sneak melee option for killing wolves. its so easy to distract them and sneak up on them that an option for a lunge attak that could miss or could hit before the wolf attacks back would be great.

Rifle butt would be cool for when we run out of ammo but not sure when it would be effective as it would be cumbersome.

I think the rifle butt would be useful most against wolves, with enough force could easily crush their head

I think the rifle butt would be useful most against wolves, with enough force could easily crush their head

You mean when that attack us? timing would have be right and that would be difficult.

You mean when that attack us? timing would have be right and that would be difficult.

I was thinking more along the lines of something like After they've attacked you and they are injured, Push them off of you and you should get a chance, one that is over quickly, to smash it's head in

Archived