Quotes and Reminders

revisedreality

I couldn't find what seemed like an appropriate place to put this, so I decided to make one.

This game, you guys. I'm so excited.

I see things all over the internet while I'm working that remind me of this game. I mean, it's a game I feel I've been waiting for for quite some time. As I sit here working now (I'm in school, the work never ends), I crank up Chrome and am met by an extension called Momentum, and a quote that stood out so much I had to share it here:

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

Has anyone else seen a quote or some other kind of reference that instantly made them think "I can't wait to play this game"?

• 1 month later...

Found this quote from google but not sure if it is correct but at least it is a little funny as somehow describe our own survival in the game (well in a way) :D

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Arnold Schwarzenegger"

Archived