Sign in to follow this  
Magnuzn

[v.256] Taking all ammunition gives only 1 ammo

I had 53 rounds of ammunition in a drawer in my base, and when I transferred it to my character all but 2-3 rounds disappeared! I looked around, checked all my inventory and nearby drawers, but nothing.. It was gone.

The only fix I found to it is transferring 10 rounds at a time, then it works normally.

Edit: I made a Reddit thread about it (https://www.reddit.com/r/thelongdark/co ... mmunition/) and it turns out the ammo disappears when ever you choose "take all" when you have 5 bullets or more. Choosing -1 of the full amount or anything less works fine, just not taking all the ammo and/or choosing "take all".

Bug description:

When you take all ammunition from container it will delete all ammunition from container but only give you one bullet.

Repro steps: Place at least 5 ammo in container and then click "transfer all" or select the maximum amount and click "transfer"

Edited by Guest

I made a post about this 20 min before you! :P Guess I'm not the only one experiencing it!

Actually I experienced it only because you posted it on reddit and I wanted to try it out. I guess I could have just posted this as a comment to your thread.

Sign in to follow this