Hmmm, curious...

aColonUlcer

So over been playing for the longest time now and have been an avid lover and player of the game. But now, I just noticed and had never really thought about it, but we never go to the bathroom... Is it just... Kind of like a "We don't need to express that to know it happens." Kinda thing? Sorry if this has come up before, but I can't read the entire back log of the forums. (I just don't have the patience)

If the game is going for realism, I would enjoy that aspect. Just another need to fulfill. The usual black screen/loading bar combo accompanied with an appropriately relieved sigh, that's discrete enough to still be enjoyable. Now, how far do we want to go with the game's realism..? My character mentioned that once when dehydrated.

And imagine the challenge of trying to find somewhere to pee outside, exposed, in the middle of a raging -40c blizzard. :lol:

And imagine the challenge of trying to find somewhere to pee outside, exposed, in the middle of a raging -40c blizzard.

Why pee outside when many of the houses have toilets in them? Furthermore why waste that heat energy? Pee in a can or a plastic bottle and keep it next to your body for warmth.

Archived