Hola from Puerto Rico !

I am a 42y/o Xbox One gamer that honestly fell in love with TLD. I managed to survive 24 days on Pligrim difficulty but now everytime that i try to play on Voyageur or Stalker i barely survive less than five LOL! I cannot wait to play the episodes I already unlocked all the areas with Pleasant Valley map being my favorite. I always got lost exploring it.

English is not my first language but i always try the best to comunicate with others gamers so if you want to add me on X1 my gt is the same .

Hey there! Always exciting to see new XBox players joining us. Glad to hear you're enjoying the game, and 24 days is a decent run, even on Pilgrim! In my opinion, the best way to learn the game is by figuring things out for yourself (that makes it so interesting and challenging!), but you'll find a lot of great tips and suggestions here in the forums. If you ever have questions or need a hand mastering Voyager and Stalker, don't hesitate to ask. This is a wonderful community, and we'll all be happy to help or trade stories with you.

¡Bienvenido!

Archived