Live chat

Denyo

Sorry,dear admin,but I really have no idea,where to put this topic under. :oops:

My question is: Will there be available live chat in this Forum in near future? I know there we already have mail option,but I kinda miss fast conversation.For example: When I notice my dear frend ChillPlayer online and send him mail,he may already goes offline before he notices mail or he simply miss it. :lol: And I don`t want to talk with him later or tomorrow,I want it now! :lol: :lol:

I hope you will place this topic where it belongs,as you know better,than I do,dear admin.And I also hope for some interesting answers as well. :)

The actually is a Live Chat system already installed in the forum, but it would also mean having to monitor it all the time - the few times early on when first tested on the board, some users tended to think of it as an Anything Goes arguing place, so we turned it off for now.

We may possibly have days for the devs or community moderators like Bethany to run some Live Chat days for game and studio Q&A's, but for right now their focus is mainly on the updates and game progress.

It will be up to the studio as to if/when they want to reopen the chat room. Perhaps they might try it during limited hours at first.

The actually is a Live Chat system already installed in the forum, but it would also mean having to monitor it all the time - the few times early on when first tested on the board, some users tended to think of it as an Anything Goes arguing place, so we turned it off for now.

We may possibly have days for the devs or community moderators like Bethany to run some Live Chat days for game and studio Q&A's, but for right now their focus is mainly on the updates and game progress.

It will be up to the studio as to if/when they want to reopen the chat room. Perhaps they might try it during limited hours at first.

I see.Your point is valid and reasonable.I can clearly see,where chatrooms could go,yes.And I support every decision studio will make towards forums communication.Anyway,I had actuall more in mind private live chats,where conversation could ongoing within seconds(exampl: like Facebook private chat).

Thanx for your kind and clear answer.I appreciate it very much. :)

• 8 months later...

Archived